ALiAS Condos provides the opportunity for residents and visitors alike to enjoy a diverse mix of retail, office, as well as residential uses. Allowing people to live, work, and shop, in close proximity to one another, possibly all within the same building. Furthermore, being close to many transit options is an important way to meet the needs of a growing and densifying city. This structure makes an important architectural contribution to this section of Church-Yonge Corridor, one of the city’s iconic destinations and most important thoroughfares.
Location and Connectivity
- Located in the Heart area Of Downtown Toronto
- Close to Subway Station and Public transit
- Close to the Financial District
- 4 min walk to Queen Subway Station
- 4 minutes to the PATH
- Close proximity to Greyhound Bus Terminal, Billy Bishop
- Union Station, Billy Bishop Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport
- 5 minute drive to Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Parkway
- Bike Score of 71 out of 100
- 100 Walk Score of 100 out of 100
- 100 Transit Score of 100 out of 100
Residents of the Church Yonge Corridor have a wide range of shopping options. Bloor Street has high-end fashion stores, Church Street has trendy shops and restaurants, and Wellesley, Gerrard, Sherbourne, and Charles Streets have day-to-day retail shopping. The Eaton Centre, Toronto’s largest indoor shopping mall with over 300 stores, is the major shopping center in this area of the city. The Downtown Yonge shopping district features over 600 retail stores, 150 bars and restaurants, 8 hotels, 4 theaters, and Yonge-Dundas Square, Toronto’s version of Times Square, which hosts year-round concerts, events, and community celebrations.
- Walking Distance to CF Toronto Eaton Centre and Dundas Square
- Many retail shops, dining, as well as the supermarket just at your door step
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- George Brown College
- OCAD University
- Major hospitals such as St. Michael’s Hospital, Sick Kid’s Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital, Women’s College, Princess Margaret
- Nearby parks such as St. James Park, Sculpture Gardens and Cloud Gardens
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder